View Full Version : up now custom Animatronic and more

11-28-2009, 10:24 PM
on ebay for cyber monday great , great prices 1495 now 849.99
static props were 499.99 now 374.99
and our new chirstmas santa prop

11-30-2009, 07:09 AM

Buyer beware

11-30-2009, 12:04 PM
I don't think you can put a post up like that without explaining yourself. Either there is a situation here, or you a throwing out accusations to hurt someone's business. Either way, the way you handled it isn't proper.

11-30-2009, 10:01 PM
fool yah
its all a big time lie...lol

11-30-2009, 10:15 PM
and the bull is ending soon with a bonus cow head free!!!!!!!

So if you feel like getting robbed bid on somthing

Creepycollection 100 postive feedback
all people belived they recived props and did not..
my new dvd will be on jedi mindcontrol due out this december

11-30-2009, 10:39 PM
i read your other posts you posted and i think i know who you are after seeing it. ( PAST ONES)
if i promised you at national 10-14 days i am sorry for the miscommunication i honestly dont remember that.

infact from what i am hearing i never even spoke to you, your order was placed with one of my staff members i was just informed.
we sold lots of props at transworld and National and all props were sent out.
now - you emailed me in july - your prop was sent out in july
i have not heard from you at all. If you didnt get your prop this is the first i am hearing about it.
please email me your address so i can see the tracking info on it. If its lost
i will replace it. but you should keep me in the loop if your missing an item. I cant help you if i dont know you didnt get it.

if you email me today. i can have someone track it and have a new one to you in your hands by wednesday this week

all you have to do is keep me informed.

12-01-2009, 07:45 AM
I paid for an item at eastern haunter convention an was told I could expect
shippment in ten to 14 days.
Well afternot getting my order in 15 days I went to his site an saw he went to another convention the following week.
I figured they were backed up on orders. As I have talked to and brought form "J" befor I figure no problem.
In July I still hadn't recieved my item, so I emailed them an an "J" replied that they were still working on orders.
September came an still no product, so I called and emailed asking about my item.
He hasn't replied to the many emails or phone call...