View Full Version : Need rifle that shoots air-who builds them?

04-28-2010, 10:44 AM
A while back I saw a film clip of a haunted house and they had a guy with a rifle that shot air. I am interested in purchasing one for this season. It anyone knows where I can get one or who builds them the info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

04-28-2010, 11:38 AM
Are you looking for a machine gun style, or just something that shoots bursts of air? A very inexpensive prop I have used in the past are Brass Eagle paintball guns from somewhere like Walmart. You can paint them up multiple ways, they run on CO2 cartridges, and you can get them for as little as $20 each. Very good and versatile startle scare tool. Compact and portable. I do know there are a couple companies that make the machine gun style that run off of standard compressors as well, though for the life of me I cannot remember who it was that was making them. There was a guy at Transworld that had them the year the Haunt show was upstairs in Chicago...he also had flamethrowers. Hope this info was somewhat helpful?

Mike "Pogo" Hach

damon carson
04-28-2010, 12:49 PM
I believe it was www.hauntedenterprises.com that sold one at Transworld. Very wild effect. In the dark or dim light it would mess with people.