View Full Version : Looking for product..

05-14-2010, 02:09 PM

I'm looking for something that I can make a florescent bulb flicker/strobe... something extremely easy to use, almost plug-in and FORGET!! hahaha... Is there a product like this out there or anything close to it!? Thanks! -Tyler

Front Yard Fright
05-14-2010, 02:12 PM
This what you're looking for?

the ogre
05-14-2010, 02:13 PM
check fright ideas. im pretty sure the boobox has a setting like that. ii could be wrong

damon carson
05-14-2010, 03:01 PM
I just use a small light mixer with sound. Adjust it to the music playing with the sensitivity ect. You can make black lights strobe. Florescent bulbs flicker ect. Its a cheap way to do it. Or you can pay $200.00 for some Boo Boo Box.

05-14-2010, 03:43 PM

Where can I get said product!?

Thanks for all the helps guys... putting me in the right direction on this! -Tyler

Gore Galore
05-14-2010, 04:27 PM
www.minispotlight.com also makes a similiar product.
And I think www.hauntbots.com is also working on one.

05-14-2010, 10:21 PM