View Full Version : Spooky World new added location!

09-01-2011, 01:10 PM
Just heard the news today, that Spooky World, who is celebrating its 20th year anniversary this year, is running a satelite attraction at Fenway Park in Boston for 10 days! It is called The Fear at Fenway. This is some awesome news! Congrats to Tattoo and crew! This is a pretty big honor, they dont let just anybody put a haunted theme park in a legendary ballpark! Every year I think to myself "I cant wait to see what you guys will do next" and I continue to be pleasantly surprised! Congrats and good luck, and I cant wait to see what you do next!

Check out the website at www.thefearatfenway.com (http://www.thefearatfenway.com)

Haunted Prints (EOM)
09-01-2011, 02:26 PM
That looks cool. Them boys from BBSD do an awesome job.

09-01-2011, 09:25 PM
Looks like it will be a big event, fun and of course good in making some change.

09-02-2011, 10:17 PM
Sounds to me like to much work to set up and turn around on a dime. Red Sox will be in the playoffs possible World Series the amount of time to set up will be such a small window. While you are trying to run another haunted house an hour away ... sounds like to much work. Those guys won't be sleeping much this October.

09-03-2011, 03:05 AM
I don't think the Bad Boys sleep very much to begin with!