View Full Version : Making Monsters Filming LIVE at NHC - Plus other updates

04-03-2012, 07:10 PM
A EASY chance to be on tv ? The television show "MAKING MONSTERS" from the Travel Channel will be filming LIVE at NHC !

Look your scary best. Meet the stars. Take that outside chance of being discovered and getting famous.

PLUS - Only at our costume ball ( www.cadaverscotillion.com ) - Two different one-of-a-kind masks created by the stars of the show will be auctioned off to the highest bidder with the proceeds to go to charity.

"Making Monsters" is a behind-the-scenes look at the Colorado-based Distortions Unlimited, a family-run business thatís the largest animatronics creator and producer in the world, pumping out hundreds of creatures year-round to the haunted house, Halloween and scare-amusement industry. Along the way, youíll get to meet Distortions Unlimited owners Ed & Marsha Edmunds, master sculptor Jordu Schell (who has worked on HELLBOY, FEAST, THE MIST, AVPR: REQUIEM, LEGION and the upcoming THE THING and THE CABIN IN THE WOODS), sideshow performer the Enigma and Distortions comic book artist Daniel Crosier.

Both ALLSCARE (premier animatronics manufacturer) and Creepy Collection (premier corpse maker) will BOTH be bringing MORE and NEW product that was *NOT* seen at Transworld !!!

That's right, if you're a fan of either company, come to NHC and see stuff that hasn't been seen anywhere else !

Our schedule will be up soon of our non-stop stage entertainment (truthfully, you could walk in the door, sit down in front of the stage and be entertained for the entire weekend with Halloween/horror themed variety acts.)

Don't forget we'll have not one, but TWO working haunts on our show floor !

Ed Edmunds inspects the final production of the trees in the Distortions shop.

04-03-2012, 07:30 PM
I'm pumped!! My tickets came in today! Gotta love Distortions!

john haines
04-04-2012, 12:31 AM
so much new original stuff to see and do, I can't wait !!!! my vip tix came today !!!!! thanks for the PROMPT service !!!!!!

04-04-2012, 05:13 PM
(Actually, one of several at several different locations,
click the link to see them all.)

P.S. I know to some of you think "YAWN... a billboard..." but to me ?
It's a huge milestone and I am extremely proud that a little backyard picnic can grow into what it is today.