View Full Version : Sponsorship recognition?

04-05-2012, 07:18 AM
I'm looking to have a plaque or fancy recognition device made for a large corporate sponsor. I was thinking along the lines of a wall plaque or a crystal trophy type. I'd want to put our logo and their logo on it and say thanks for support, etc. Anybody know of a company in the industry that does it?

04-05-2012, 08:05 AM
Check with your local trophy stores or sporting goods dealer that deals with school uniforms and supplies. I know they can put you on the right track. I used to deal with one that could make anything they could scan onto a plaque.

04-05-2012, 10:40 AM
Thanks badger...I have a few local companies I can work with, but was wondering if there were industry friendly companies I might be able to throw a little love to.

04-05-2012, 01:58 PM
We purchased some really cool skeletons from Jeff Nix at Mr Skeleton. You can Facebook him. They were about 18" tall and stood on a round base. They were available in three colors too. Very unique! He customized them with the sponsor's name on them for us.

Kelly Collins
The Midwest Hauntes Convention

04-06-2012, 07:10 AM
Very good idea, thanks Kelly....I shot him an email

Scenic Art Productions
04-06-2012, 10:24 PM

I would be interested in talking with you on some things I could do towards a plaque or other form of recognition. I not only build theatrical props & sets I also do signs. I can not only print I can route using a CNC machine. I could route out a shape and print yours and your sponsors logo and a thank you as well as maybe a great cast photo. I have many ideas you could do. If interested please send me a PM or an email. If you would like to see some of my work please have a look at my profile. I am working on a website but I have a company Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/scenicartproductions . There are photos of our work (have many more to add though) on there as well as a list of services we can provide located on the info page. I hope to talk to you.

Thank You,
Robert Travis
Scenic Art Productions

Gore Galore
04-07-2012, 03:30 PM
Ghost Ride does trophys, and much better quality that the typical trophy.

We also do about 30 different zombie heads with or without hands on plaques. Or bloody corpse faces on plaques.

And we can get plates etched with logo or text.