View Full Version : Ravens Grin has a new web site

Jim Warfield
09-10-2006, 09:37 AM
Just a very few little tweeks and it will be done!
My wife, Jessica gets 300% of the credit , If I could make a website using a shovel or hand tools I could get it done...but.....
Still : hauntedravensgrin.com
New house picture on page one.

I was told last night that I must have really scared some haunt actors who were here awhile ago.
On their way home many of them said that during their tour they thought that I was going to kill them!?? (Was if my gas?)
I do have trouble understanding how they came to this conclusion since most of the time I am playing it for humor?
I never threatened this type of bodilly harm verbally or physically?
Maybe I am more subtle than even I realise when "acting"?

In their defense, I know any actor has to have alot of imagination and we all know people with imaginations are much easier to influence in many ways.
I wasn't even wearing my "Henry, Portrait Of A Serial-Killer" tee-shirt either! (It was actually my son's shirt, which I once wore and had some people fearing for their lives)
Everyone knows serial killers must wear this official shirt when they are killing, the Serial Killer's Union says so!

09-10-2006, 10:37 AM
Looks like Mr. Tuxedo needs a snack! Tell the wife, the site is looking good! :)

Jim Warfield
09-10-2006, 10:51 AM
Thank You, I will tell her.

09-10-2006, 02:25 PM
Nice Jim..... I told you guys that cat scares the he// out of me.lol.

09-10-2006, 02:58 PM
Jim now I know you and your wife have fed too many snacks to Mr. Tuxedo. :o the website looks great!!!!. :twisted:

Jim Warfield
09-10-2006, 04:04 PM
But we don't feed him! He just takes what he wants, when he wants it, and that seems to be pretty often.
He's a really BIG pussycat!

09-10-2006, 07:44 PM
Jim, my wife pointed out that some people may think you just cut and pasted a bunch of junk onto that photo.... until they get to your place... and then they realize you cut and pasted that junk onto the HOUSE!! :D

Jim Warfield
09-10-2006, 11:36 PM
Isn't it fun surprising people with the truth!
The same thought had crossed my mind (To get to the other side)
All summer the house is fairly well hidden behind the leafed-out vines, then about the middle of October all the leaves are gone and the house looks to be imprisoned by veins and arteries, just in time for Halloween!

09-11-2006, 04:51 PM
Now you need the giant Mr. Tuxedo prop to swoop down and eat them..... or... there are a great many nuke plants in Illinois to let the cat "play" in for an afternoon. Though the new ticket price of $350 per adult to cover kitty chow might be a bit much.... you could take kids in payment then though.....

BTW, I have to ask.... and I may have asked this before.....is that the same cat from when I went in High-school or are you manufacturing those things in the basement??

Jim Warfield
09-11-2006, 08:47 PM
Mr. Tuxedo is the one and only "Mr. Tuxedo".
My ex came here with a cat marked like Mr. Tuxedo but it was a much smaller female cat and way too skittish to ever fooled the general public by making an appearance.

09-12-2006, 10:22 AM
Great photos on the website!