View Full Version : I looking for military theme stuff

12-27-2012, 04:02 PM
I'm looking for military theme decor, props, and costumes. If you have some thing you are looking to sell or want to get rid of send me a email a austind101@comcast.net. I really like the unit 70 stuff. Thanks

Adam Calhoun
12-28-2012, 03:49 AM
Not sure of the prices, nor your budget, but you can always count on the Military Surplus Stores for this type of stuff.

12-28-2012, 11:29 AM
Austin, there is an online site that is full of military stuff (army tents.com). I have purchased through them before and they have reasonable prices, and just about anything you can think of other than tents (that would be available to us anyway). I bought a bunch of pup tents for 2012, and they worked great (labor intensive though - each tent takes about 30 minutes to put up so if you have a lot of them it will take someone some time).

I am hoping to buy some larger tents from them this year, as well as other miscellaneous props. The surplus stores around here don't have much and they are real pricey.

12-28-2012, 12:42 PM
Thanks guys just getting tired of making my own. Been making a bedorlator prop into a army like hospital bed like you would see on mash. The surplus guys around me are more like retail or more stores

12-28-2012, 06:36 PM
If your still interested in the 50 cal. machine gun it's still available. I will go down to $2500. Your coming to pick up the picture op in March anyway so shipping would be $0!

12-29-2012, 10:21 AM
I may do that Greg laying in the hospital right now so will give you a call on Monday or Wednesday.