View Full Version : corrugated steel

Brighton Asylum
04-19-2013, 10:40 PM
Does anyone have a cheap source for corrugated steel as seen in the roll up bay doors in warehouses or strip malls? Even plastic would be good as it can be painted and distressed. Much appreciated guys thanks! I just cant find anything but photos on google, and anything I click on that seems to be a supplier, isnt. It says "click here to find supplier" and then just take me on a runaround. Any help would be appreciated.


RJ Productions
04-20-2013, 03:37 AM
Corrugated roofing material from Home Depot or Lowes, it's like a fiberglass type material, paint it silver, rust it, distress it.

But if you have time, start searching Craigslist. Maybe you can find the real deal...cheap.

Dr. Torture
04-21-2013, 07:41 PM
When you find the material you're looking for, we offer a product that can rust any surface you can think of. It's called Rust Dust and can be bought at:http://www.hauntedhousesupplies.com/rust_dust_paint_fx.htm.

freak 'n' stein
04-21-2013, 09:04 PM
Depending on what you're doing, what about corrugated aluminum? That's what I used last year...just for the look. The entrance portion to our haunt I did the "rolled up" look by wrapping a section of the corrugated aluminum around a cement tube. It sold for what I needed.

04-22-2013, 10:57 AM
works great!