View Full Version : Jute netting

07-05-2007, 01:20 PM
Hay, guys
I need to find a place to get jute netting , it's also called Dorp.
and i also need to find some Beef netting.?????


Frighteners Entertainment
07-05-2007, 01:24 PM
I can help you with the beef netting.
Ask for Jerry.
email orders to sales@trrentonmills.com
of phone 731-855-1323
or fax 731-855-1760

07-05-2007, 05:06 PM
Jute Net or Jute Mesh can be found at most landscaping stores by the roll. It's orignally used for soil erosion control. It's also called erosion cloth. If you call it 'dorp' the landscapers and will probably look at you funny. LOL

Be sure to fire treat it! It is highly flammable untreated.