View Full Version : I Need Help Finding Something

09-08-2007, 09:01 PM
I need to find a make up appliance, it comes in a pack that has a left and right eye cover and it makes your eyes look like they are gouged out. I saw them at Center Stage and Magic but now they don't have them and can't find them. I need two sets of these for two actors, a mother and father that will be mooring the loss of their son. Please help, I don't want to change this set. Thanks up front for any help.

Frighteners Entertainment
09-09-2007, 06:49 AM
Do you remember what brand they were?

09-09-2007, 06:59 AM
We used them last year, they are from don post studios.

09-10-2007, 08:58 AM
Woochie also makes one called "See No Evil." We ordered a few sets from Morris last year. They worked out well when the edges were blended and airbrushed to match the actors flesh.

09-10-2007, 10:48 AM
i too used the ones from morris and they worked well.. looks good and u can see out them pretty clearly


09-10-2007, 06:13 PM
I found them at Halloween Express and got two sets at only $4.99 a set, the shipping cost more then the items. Has anyone gotten anything from Halloween Express?

09-12-2007, 02:46 PM
i have a halloween express store near me and bought some stuff from them. I never had a problem with their products besides being over priced.


09-12-2007, 07:49 PM
cinema secrets carries this appliance as well............