View Full Version : erosion cloth or dorp

09-25-2007, 05:27 PM
I have been to 20 different garden centers and lowes and home deppot and I cannot find burlap or erosion cloth or dorp. Besides Oak Island, does anyone know where I can get this stuff

Fright Theatre
09-25-2007, 06:07 PM
We sell erosion cloth/jute netting/dorp. $25.00 plus $12.00 shipping for 10 yards (48" wide). If you need a larger amount just email us.

Steve Orihood
Fright Theatre Productions
(937) 829-1717

09-26-2007, 06:58 AM
We use Burlap Coffee bags, found at our local Flea Market.
I think we pay about $2.00 a bag' most run 24" x 43"
it works for us.

Gore Galore
09-26-2007, 07:27 AM
If you have a Co-op in your area or a PVC plastics company they both carry it.
However you might have to explain it. Sometimes they don't know what it is because there are several different kinds of erosion cloth now a days.

Jim Warfield
09-26-2007, 08:00 AM
It is embarrassing to see everyone describing my underware in the title of a public post!
"Stop It!"
The Menards stores around here sells it but sometimes it is a seasonal item with them, springtime.....which doesn't mean that they might not still have some of it on hand.

09-26-2007, 04:03 PM
Walmart sells burlap, it is in the fabrics and craft department.

09-27-2007, 09:25 PM
Thanks found it Wal-Mart today....last place I would have looked...

09-27-2007, 10:08 PM
There is a HUGE difference between "burlap" and "erosion cloth"... make sure it's the stuff you want! -Tyler

09-27-2007, 10:31 PM
I would rather have erosion cloth....but I can work with the burlap....I just don't have time to order something and wait