View Full Version : "Illinois Guide To Haunted Locations"

Jim Warfield
01-08-2008, 08:39 AM
Is a new book and the Ravens Grin Inn got mentioned ...over a span of five pages!! (No, I am not it's author!) hahahah! (neither is my Wife, nor Mister Tuxedo!)

damon carson
01-08-2008, 08:40 PM
How do you obtain this book Jim? Have a haunted place in Illinois? HA! I hope you got a free copy. Wow 5 pages good write up huh! Im gonna give you a call this week concerning my article. Ive just been busy busy busy, holidays, work, kids ect. I havent forgot.

Jim Warfield
01-09-2008, 08:36 AM
Using the science of ignoring the "papp" of unnecesarry words in a sentence to cut right through to the actual thing being said, I see that you are "Working" your "Kids" too hard, give them a "Holiday"!
I lost my one job working for my Dad in the furnace repair business when I became too old and grew too much to fit inside the burner chamber of a 400,000btu boiler.
"Yah, Dad, I think this boiler has been running recently it's still real hot inside of here! ...Dad? Dad? I hope he didn't go upstairs to turn the thermostat up!"

01-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Congrats Jim!!!

I think I know the books you are talking about. We got copies of them in our office. They wrote one for like every city or state or something. Congrats!

Jim Warfield
01-09-2008, 06:38 PM
The authors have already written one about Wisconsin about two years ago.