View Full Version : Found a fun & naughty show for haunters in Vegas!

03-13-2008, 01:21 AM
Went to a Vampire dance show tonight at the Stratosphere Hotel. BITE 10:30PM every night except Thursdays $45 or $35 with a coupon you can find in any of the free mags at the hotel. I talked to the MNGR, explained about the convention and he gave me 3 coupons for 1 free admission with one paid. The show has everything haunters love. Great music, cool dancing and topless hottie vampires!! For more info or for one of the coupons, see me.

A Theater Of Lost Souls

03-13-2008, 01:38 AM
Just looked it up, sounds interesting. Are you going to see it again? If I could meet someone that wants to go I would like to check it out. I'm free saturday, busy sunday, monday. tues thru thurs want to take in a show and some gambling.

03-13-2008, 07:10 AM
Went to a Vampire dance show tonight at the Stratosphere Hotel. BITE

My Wife and I went last year (while at the Piercing Convention). Yup, fun show. A bit cheezy... but good cheese. Reasonably priced. Mostly good music and Fog! There are some tables that are better than others so it may be a good idea to reserve.

03-13-2008, 11:24 AM
Actually, I have 3 coupons that are good for 2 free admissions with 2 paid. I might wanna go back, so if anyone wants a coupon, just look for the guy with the Lost Souls sweater. It has the Comedy Tragedy logo....

Also, the guy gave me a few posters so I might see if any vendors wanna put them up at their booth.......