View Full Version : Flicker Light bulb

06-02-2008, 01:49 PM
I've seen these before but can't find them any where. It is a unit you screw into a light bulb socket which then you screw the light bulb into this thing to make it flicker. It's NOT a flame light, just a regular light bulb that flickers.

scattered screams
06-02-2008, 03:36 PM
I think I seen some @ lowes.

Jolly Pumpkin
06-02-2008, 07:06 PM
You can get those anywhere that sells light bulbs. Lowes, Home Depot et. They're readily available and screw in just like a regular light bulb. I use them in my windows at Christmas time. It adds to the display.

Jim Warfield
06-04-2008, 12:24 PM
I use those in my Wife's Shock-Collar, drives her nuttier!
"Give me the full amps Jim! Quit teasing!"

06-05-2008, 08:25 AM
Hmmm Lowes or Home Depot? I saw them online someplace last year for like $75.00+shipping