View Full Version : How far is everyone

06-26-2008, 10:17 PM
I'm wondering how far everyone is on their haunt and what they are doing. I you have them, please post photos and videos of how far you are. :) I am interested to see how little or how much everyone has done, and I want to see how many people are about as far as I am......
Happy Hauntings,

06-26-2008, 10:24 PM
Nice pics, Oh wait...you didn't post any. Everyone working on haunts has posted threads about their haunt as well as progress photos. Take a gander at the threads and look at those. Not sure if people will repost what they've done since they already have a running thread showing their progress.

06-26-2008, 10:28 PM
Listen, I was Just interested to see, My GOSH!!!! I didn't do anything wrong to you now did I???? I haven't been around for a while before The beginning of this week, and I wasn't going to go searching all throughout this website looking for construction photos because, I was not aware of any!!!!!!!!! I have not gotten far enough to post any photos, I am clearing trails for The Haunted Hayride portion of the Scream Park.

06-26-2008, 10:31 PM
You didn't do anything, Progress threads are on the first page within the first 25 threads ar so. There are probably 4 different haunts showing photos and such. Oh, and I haven't been on this site in a while either but I still founf those threads fine without even looking really. Good Luck with your haunt

06-26-2008, 10:33 PM
Well, I usually click on the Threads that are on the main forums page, I don't go Looking through all the threads in a certain topic, The only Pictures I have seen were of Haunted Overload.

06-26-2008, 10:39 PM
Here I'll help you out

Haunted Overload build photos

The Darkness Under Construction

House of Torment Build Photos

Spookywoods Midway Build Photos

Village Of The Damned construction pics

Jim Warfield
06-26-2008, 11:54 PM
Well, here they are, what do you think?

Pretty dark 22 feet underground!
..and it stays that way! No matter who screams and begs.

06-27-2008, 06:59 AM
I have pics but can't figure how to post them -it sucks being a computor idiot

Jim Warfield
06-27-2008, 08:21 AM
That's To Bad!
You can tell , my wine cellar pictures came out great! (As one idiot to another!)

06-27-2008, 10:56 AM
Jim, You can be a handful, LOL