View Full Version : Is this the funniest thing you've ever seen????

07-15-2008, 12:11 PM
The magazine is coming... it is only a week away now from being at the Printers!!!

This will be the single greatest issue we have ever produced! No magazine will have ever matched this one! Here is a glimpse of one of the funniest pages in the entire magazine.

I'm putting 110% of my creative energy into making this one single magazine.

Thanks to Brainstorm Studios this magazine will look awesome! Thanks to all the awesome writters this magazine will keep you educated!

07-15-2008, 12:26 PM
You did ask so I must inform. I have stated many many times if your body was only as big as your head you would be unstopable! It appears to me that the photo repersents you well although I would feel that you would have looked better in your batman suite!!!!! Shane

07-15-2008, 12:28 PM
Now thats some FUNNY STUFF! Larry reminds me of a kid in the neighborhood that i really dont think much of! kick kick

On that Note Larry, get your order in and Take off a subscription to Hauntworld off the TOP! I dont want to miss this next issue!

07-15-2008, 12:34 PM
That page is only one of 5 pages I think... the whole article is filled with funny pictures of myself to fit a percieved personality. LOL

It is meant to be funny, and when you see the whole thing I think you'll love it!

Jolly Pumpkin
07-15-2008, 12:57 PM
That is pretty funny and it looks like an interesting article. Boy your head is big in that article. Larry, did you receive the emails I sent you? There were a couple errors in the article I wrote that needed to be fixed. It's only concerning names so it should be rather easy to fix.

07-15-2008, 02:21 PM
Yes, I agree that it's very funny, but does this mean that we're still weeks away from knowing who the top 13 haunts for this year are? :( We've all been waiting sooooooo patiently...

07-15-2008, 03:03 PM
Looks like a bobblehead. There's a new product for someone to develop! :D

Mike Honcho
07-15-2008, 03:09 PM
Looking good, Larry

07-15-2008, 03:42 PM
I'm suppose to be a bobblehead. That is the point. I would like to make one... who makes them! That would be funny! When I first saw it I burst into laughter. LOL

07-16-2008, 07:18 AM
Very cool, creative and well done.

Jim Warfield
07-16-2008, 07:53 AM
They have large heads and small bodies and...oh, wait..
I needed a large helmet during H.S. football, they special ordered it. The first -last pregame practise we would dress out , leaving shoulder pads in the locker room. I had my whole team laughing at "Martian Jim", I knew they wwere right because my shadow did not lie either, very funny looking mellon-headed person I was, of course the rest of my H.S. body was scrawny then too! (Not like now)

This world would be a better place if more people had enough confidence to be the butt of a joke once and awhile and not get upset about it. Why, we all could even return to being politally incorrect ! Those Good ol days of more laughter and less stress and ulcers!
Good work Harry, er I mean Larry.
When do Moe and Curly get their spotlight?
"AYYY Wise Guy! aye?"

damon carson
07-16-2008, 12:05 PM
Haunted House owner bobble heads. Wow that could be the next big promotion for everyones haunt. Bobble head night at the haunt. LOL!

07-16-2008, 09:28 PM
I want a Harvest Man bobble head.

07-21-2008, 10:15 PM

Now you have no excuse, Larry! Get one made!

07-25-2008, 09:26 PM
Thanks for the custom bobblehead link. We're already discussing who will be our first victim. :p