View Full Version : Ventriloquist Dummy

Boo Crew Production
09-22-2008, 11:59 PM
I have a ventriloquist dummy prop that talks, has mouth movement, jumps bounces up and down on his box. you can either record the audio on a chip (included) or talk through the dummy to interact with your patrons. Currently the is a one off prop. I am looking for interest in this product, if there is enough interest I will be producing more.

video and images

09-23-2008, 07:12 AM
Sounds cool! Let us see! Shane

Jim Warfield
09-23-2008, 07:23 AM
Does your ventril. dummy resemble anyone? Cryptkeeper? McCain?

09-23-2008, 08:27 AM
I have seen this thing and it bears a striking resemblance to......
on that note I would love to get one of these things or better yet two of them and have them as queline entertainment for next year..... I think it would be sweet to have them as dueling dummies, insulting the crowd back and forth!
perhaps a SHANE and LARRY combo set!

09-23-2008, 09:54 AM
I 2nd that Bodybaggin. Dueling wars between a larry and shane dummy. How fun! lol I would be interested in one. Lets see some pics!

Boo Crew Production
09-24-2008, 07:36 AM
I should have video and pics up within the next couple days.

09-24-2008, 07:55 AM
My friend I knew I was alot of things but never thought I was a dummy LMAO! Anyway Ken I would buy the Larry/Shane set can you make it where I can slap the chit out of Larry every few minutes! OMG that was funny! Shane and its still laughing Shane this time!

09-24-2008, 07:57 AM
You and I banter back and forth more than you and Larry, what the heck?

09-24-2008, 07:47 PM
Hey Ken,

FYI if you do productize your dummy you will have some competition since I have several standalone animatronic dummies coming out next year to be released at Transworld. They will go along with our existing Puppet Room scene that we released this year.

Shane, you can really have your Shane & Larry look-alike puppets because one of my artists does great portrait sculpts and we will be offering a limited number of self portrait puppets. We just need a few pictures of your mug at different angles you and you will get a life like dummy. These will not be a caricature but a mini you. As always we will have a few more surprises too.

Boo Crew Production
09-24-2008, 10:17 PM

WOW very cool! That sounds cool, would love to see it in action.

Boo Crew Production
10-21-2008, 08:59 PM
It can be programed to say and do what ever you like.

10-21-2008, 09:32 PM
Ken....thats awesome! Love the hop jump movement it has.
Very cool!

10-22-2008, 12:23 AM
These will not be a caricature but a mini you.

I've always wanted a mini-me!

10-22-2008, 12:50 AM

I am ashamed in you saying dummies for que line entertainment....dont you know ken is busy all next year he cant be by your haunt all the time.....hahaha...anyway ken i wanna see pictures

Jim Warfield
10-22-2008, 12:57 AM
Save money .
If you want two arguing personalitys make one body and fit two heads, one head at the normal position, the other head replaces the gluto-maxus, he's the one with the chitt-eatn grin! Bad breath too!

Boo Crew Production
10-23-2008, 06:57 AM

Your the only dummy on these boards. I think this lil guy could give you a run for your money. Although, he doesn't have a look a like, (Don Knotts).