View Full Version : Batman 3 with Nolan

01-27-2009, 09:27 AM
I am hearing rumors that Warner Bros. expect Nolan to go ahead with Batman 3. I have also heard that possibly him and Goyer have already been forming a story. This came from one of the producers or something. I know a lot of people don't think that Nolan will do another Batman but it sounds like Warner thinks he will. I think I read somewhere he was going to do an indy film next instead of a major film so who knows if this is true. I also heard the DC/Warner has put all of their current comic movie projects on hold until this next Batman is nailed down including a Superman reboot (without Singer thank god.) I know there have been a ton of rumors regarding the next Batman movie and they have turned out to be false but hopefully there is truth to this one considering the source. I think we will hear some sort of announcement sooner rather than later because I believe DC/Warner wants to move forward with other comic movie projects.

This article doesn't sound all that promising so who knows.

This one sounds more promising but doesn't have the actual articles where it says they are working on something. I am going to see if I can find the articles this blurp is referring to.

01-27-2009, 01:44 PM

Here is the article discussing the superman reboot and waiting for Nolan to sign on for another Batman. This article is an interview with the DC comic president.

I bet we will hear something official on these films soon one way or another.