View Full Version : Magee FX or Scairstructures booth in St. Louis?

02-04-2009, 01:54 AM
Anybody know if Magee or Scairstructures will have a booth in St. Louis? It would seem a natural for Scairstructures to attend again because I keep reading so many posts from haunters who have never seen one in person.

02-04-2009, 05:48 AM
I doubt you'll see Scairstructures at the show, they haven't been at a Transworld in maybe 5 years....

02-04-2009, 07:18 AM
I thought ScairStructures said they were stopping all haunt related production? -Tyler

Mike Bizub
02-04-2009, 08:07 AM
Magee fx has not been to a convention for a few years. Their website has not been updated for a long time either. I would like to see them again, they had a great product line. Mike

Mike Honcho
02-04-2009, 08:21 AM
Yeah magee had some nice stuff I got a few props from them I wanted to pick up that wearwolf they had. Sucks I hope they come back.

02-04-2009, 08:36 AM
I always wondered who made those props. Someone from Morris told me they were custom made for them. They were very cool and we have had several requests for them.

02-05-2009, 11:54 AM
MaGee FX I'm almost certain is not going to the show. He works some with Ghost Ride but for the most part I think he's been working on movies.

I heard he is suppose to go to the HorrorHound mask show they have him listed but he told me he still hasn't made up his mind about that one either.