View Full Version : Whats the stuff called???

Kevin Dells
04-20-2009, 04:22 PM
I have a freind thats looking to seal foam walls that have been carved and painted but can't remember for the life of me what the products called. To protect them like a clear coating.

Any help here and maybe a vendors name and possibly a price estimate?

Much early thanks kids!

04-20-2009, 04:38 PM
how about perma wet ??

04-20-2009, 04:49 PM
Vanillacryl is a good one.

04-20-2009, 08:10 PM
I have been using "Shell Shock" by Smooth-on. It is a 2 part system, part A and part B. It is a clear coat that can be brushed on and it dries to a hard coating that will protect styrofoam from the elements. Google "smooth-on" and you will find the dealer nearest you. The tech staff are great always willing to help or give suggestions. Hope this helps.