View Full Version : When do you pay your actors??

07-02-2009, 04:57 AM
like the title said do you pay your actors every week, bi-weekly, or at the end of the night, or when the haunt is done for that year??

as for me.. i got payed when the haunt is done for that year but it was like three days after 31th of oct. so around the 3th or 4th day of nov.

07-02-2009, 08:03 AM
Haunters get paid??? Huh? lol. I'm in a different situation. I work for screams.
It's only going to be my second year but I've seen myself last week of the haunt

Allen H
07-02-2009, 09:50 AM
I pay mine every two weeks just like a regular business. the closer you do things like a regular business the more it reminds you to that it is a business. However you end up paying them do not forget to pay sales tax! start right or it will bite you in the butt down the road.
Allen H

07-02-2009, 01:30 PM
We pay our actors at the end of the year Cast Party and then usually do awards and raffle drawings. :)

07-02-2009, 01:41 PM
Misti......love your avatar!!!! That is lance to a tee!!! We also do awards at the end of the season and a drawing every night that we are open for our actors.

freak 'n' stein
07-03-2009, 01:19 AM
We got paid every other week, just like a normal job. DIRECT DEPOSIT was a requirement, or they put it on a company issued VISA for you. (worked for SCarowinds)