View Full Version : HHA Haunt Finder

07-22-2009, 07:44 PM
If you are an HHA Member be sure to fill out your haunt information in the Haunt Finder ASAP.

The PR Company has already had publications working on long leads directed to it and many of you don't have your haunt profiles up yet.

When you get a chance get it filled out.. you will be glad you did!

07-22-2009, 08:26 PM
So, Ben... are there featured banners for sale on the HHA haunt finder? I believe we were told to skip all that info/part of the site. If they are available, how do I get one? I mean, you click on Kentucky and it's NOTHING... this doesn't help anyone at all!

Thanks. -Tyler

07-22-2009, 08:47 PM
Bad news ...No banners are for sale this year - Sorry! But the good news is also no banners are for sale! (So you don't have to buy em) I just clicked on the state and for some reason you didn't pop up on the first page - must be a bug.

I see a few Scarefests Banners up in the finder...I think the programmer stuck those in as tests...

When the state pops up all of the haunts should pop up as featured...

I am sure Larry will get it figured out..

BTW thanks for filling yours out!

07-22-2009, 08:52 PM
Awesome, thanks Ben! -Tyler

08-10-2009, 12:08 PM
Hey gang, I've noticed that a lot of haunted attractions have not listed their haunts on the HHA directory. ( http://www.hauntedhouseassociation.org/haunted_house_directory.cfm )
Take advantage of it, the media and other key contacts are starting to plan their fall happenings. Don't miss out.

Have a great season.

08-10-2009, 01:32 PM
Couple of things... we are temporarily using the Hauntworld program for haunt finding so HHA could have a program for this year. You might find references to HW, or buying banners, or whatever. It is NOT intentional... there is a backend to the site where someone can go and log in and change stuff but you are talking about tons of pages and some things get missed.

I personally am going to fix more things as they are pointed out to me but I can't do anything about them until late September too busy with the new Scarefest and Hauntworld.

If you see something just report this to a board member we are making lists and they will be corrected. As for buying / selling banners... that feature was left on the site because one day it can be used as a fund raiser for HHA.

So SKIP IT... don't buy anything every haunt is a featured haunt in 2009.

The rest of the site will be updated in late September just prior to the heavy use season.