Screamline Studios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screamline Studios

Just got a few text messages from my good friend Jason Blazack ( Jason I think I spelled your last name right) Anyway his Mother Passed away last night. He and his Mother were very close much like me and mine I just can't imagine what hes going through right now. Lets all keep him in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there buddy I love ya man! Shane and it's thinking of you during this hard time for you. Shane this time.

Sorry I missed ya call's my friend call and talk to me all you need to! Love Ya Bro!
    Last edited by graystone; 10-19-2010, 03:45 PM.
    sigpic

The Weber Family sends our Heart Felt Sympathys

To Jason and his Family. You are in our Hearts and our Prayers at this time of need.

Comment

Support and Prayers

Let's show Jason some support during this difficult time! Shane and it's thinking of you buddy. Shane this time.
      sigpic

Comment

Jason,

I'm very sorry for your loss. Hang in there man, if you need anything, even to talk and get your mind off things you have my number. My thoughts are with you brother.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
        -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Thank you shane

This is very difficult for me right now but here is whats going on, my mom died at 4:00pm Monday she had liver cancer(never drank) that spread to many different organs,she was fighting for her life for eight months and never gave up even though she knew it was terminal, the day they got the news my dad promised her he would never leave her side and he did just that even to her last breath. I already miss my mom, and i am very proud of my father, i need to turn the page but i will never forget the book, this is the worst time of my life and very gut wrenching but i am glad god has taken her away, she was in so much pain and i do not think anyone wants to see there mom go though that..

Jason Blaszczak
          p.s my mom and dad have been married for 43 years

p.s.s i want to send a big FUCK YOU!! to cancer

Comment

I'm deeply sorry for your loss Jason. Hope you take comfort in knowing she no longer knows the pain and doubt she experienced the past many months.

God bless....

Allan

Comment

I've known my best friend Jason since 1996, over the years I've gotten to know his family pretty good including his Mother. She was just a real sweet heart who was always kind, gracious and giving in so many ways. I know she was so proud of Jason and loved him very much. Many times she would call and check up on him if she was the least bit worried about him when we were out of town together. I always thought that was so sweet.

I can only imagine the pain he and his family is going through. Whenever I think of it, it upsets my stomach something awful.

Jason knows how much I care for him and will be there for him anyway I can.

For those of you that are close friends of my good friend Jason and want to send flowers or pay your respects to his Mother Linda Blaszczak, below is the Funeral Information:
              Friends will be received 2-4pm and 6-8pm Friday 10/22/10 at:
              Jakubs-Danaher - A Golden Rule Funeral Home
              36000 Lake Shore Blvd
              Eastlake Ohio 4...4095
              Services will be held at the same @ 10am on Saturday

Love you Jason!

Sincerly,

Steve Martini
              Steve Martini
              Screamline Studios
              www.screamlinestudios.com
              steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

sending thoughts and prayers your way

Comment

Jason, Im so sorry to hear about your loss.

I hope that it comforts your family knowing that she is without pain and in a better place now.

Your family will be in my prayers thru these times.
                  Brad Bowen
                  Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                  www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

even Steven

Steve and i argue sometimes about the dumbest stuff!!! whether it be about screamline, or something we may do, but the facts are the facts!! you dont last this long in business without a love for the person or the goal, THANK YOU STEVE for never giving up on us and thank you for never giving up on our dream!!! this week has been a living hell mentally , and even though i may take a step forward and two steps back i know in the end its because of everyone that i will run!!!

Jason (big rigger) blaszczak

P.S fuck you cancer!!!!

P.s.s thanks again everyone!!!

Comment

i am going in heart first tomorrow!!! my moms wake is going to rip me apart, but i guess its part of the fucked up future !! this is heart gouging and i am not sure i will ever be the same after this..

Jason

Comment

As i go to bed tonight you and your family will be in my prayers that you find grace and the understanding that there is a bigger plan out there that we know is better than we can understand.

Shawn

Comment

Keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you during this difficult time.

*hugs*
                          Shane & Katie
                          Katie Lane
                          Partner/VP
                          Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                          sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Sorry...

Jason, so sorry for your loss.... hang tough, brother.

Comment

Katie lane

Thank you Katie,

For spending time with my family today it really meant allot ,i do wish Shane could have made it, my mom was always my biggest fan.

Thank you,
                              Jason Blaszczak

Screamline Studios

Comment

Working...
                              X