X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask your MHC Questions Here

mindtumor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:58 pm Post subject:
    I have a question, do you have an age requirement? I know Transworld wouldn't allow anyone under 18 on the show floor. It can be a pain traveling without my kids(sounds kind of like the opposite of what you would think, huh?)
    No, there is no age limit however there are a few "warnings"

1. We do not have any kind of child care available. If you have a child between the ages of 6-12, you can bring them into the seminars without having to register them. We just ask that that they do not disturb the seminar. If they are over 13 you are welcome to register them for the seminars at the regular price. If you are coming just for the tradeshow, there are no restrictions on admission.

2. There are elements of the show that are considered "adult oriented". The Midwest Fantasy show is running at the same time and there may be some revealing body painting occurring. The masquerade party is the same. However we leave it up to you as to whether you think it is appropriate for your kids.

Hey Barry,
    What's the best time to call you?
    Thanks, Jeff
    www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
    www.HauntForum.com
    www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Anytime is good at 614-361-1466. That is my cell phone. If you get my voicemail, I will get back to you ASAP.

Comment

Age limits....well at least my little girl will be turning one there. hahahaha. So there is an age kind of.

Anyways, I am looking forward to it this year and had some people ask me about the age question as well. Now I know how to advise.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
        http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
        "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
        http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

MHC

Kids make the best appetizers!
          Neena Collins | MidOhio Productions

Midwest Haunters Convention
          June 3-5, 2011 Columbus, Ohio
          www.MidwestHauntersConvention.com