Hall-o-screem williamsburg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall-o-screem williamsburg

Has any one been to the hall-o-screem at Busch Gardens Williamsburg? If so what was your fav part about it. I enjoy every thing and I love these 4 legged stilt walkers that are dressed like tree gouls i guess and they just run every where and its inspired me to make my own! The first attemp they were tooo tal and i fell and got a nasty scrape/bruse on my legg lol but we cut them down and i'm using crutches right now and they are so much fun but i'only did it for a little while my Nana (grandmom) made me get off of them lol when i went over to show her lol i was fine any way one thing i like about busch gardens is that they have a rating for not so scary to 18 and over please its a park so you need all that for the younger kids and all.
    Last edited by snowfreak666; 08-17-2009, 11:51 AM. Reason: Howl-o-scream
    I just loved walking through Busch Gardens with my friend and staring at people... we didn't work there and all we had was face make up. Yet, my friend and I still shook them up.

I think it's actually Howl-O-Scream. I think the park is pretty good I just wish the houses were a little bit more intense. I think it really comes down to the actors. The houses are pretty well done it's just that the actors need to... I don't know, try harder to scare? Another thing that I don't really like that much is that they seem to keep a lot of the same houses/mazes every year and they don't really change them up that much. Although I heard this year they are going to have a lot of new scarezones and mazes. I'm not going to be able to go this year because we will be taking a trip down to HHN Orlando and Netherworld.

Comment

YEah i noticed that after i posted it that i spelled it wrong lol but I agree some of the actors do need to try harder and some are great i love them but umm this year they are adding more and im excited and ill let you know how it is we are goignt to try and get down there this year so im so excite! Where you there when they had fiends in the festahaus? i loved that show better then they had the past couple of years I like monster stomp and the costumes are great! Let me know how your trip goes!
      Last edited by snowfreak666; 08-17-2009, 11:53 AM.
      I just loved walking through Busch Gardens with my friend and staring at people... we didn't work there and all we had was face make up. Yet, my friend and I still shook them up.

Comment

Ya I believe I saw that show or at least part of it. The Monster Stomp has always been great. Some of the actors do a great job, but some seemed like they didn't even want to be there, like in Wicked Woods, that was a great haunt, very detailed, but it was my least favorite because the actors, well... they kinda sucked. It was like they just stood there not even knowing what to do. Masquerage on the other hand, was probably my favorite. Very good acting, everyone there seemed to be into it and the maze itself was great. Those fan things startled me every time lol. I heard they are having 18 attractions this year including the shows, scarezones, and mazes and 15 of them are NEW! Let me know how it is when you go.

Comment

yeah i liked the one under escape from pompiie I like Masquerage as well it was so fun i wasnt as impressed with the one that was suppose to have jack the ripper and sweeny todd in it i mean some of the actors were great but i think it needed a lot more umm there was one where Elmo is now at called the satly dog or something like that i loved it and now it is not there so i wonder if they moved it this one time a girl came right up to my mom and screamed in her ear i thought that was un cool and my mom laughed it of and was like damn that was my ear but i enjoy the rides at day and the haunts at night lol im so excite to see what is new

Comment

The one where Elmo is was Wicked Woods (Sweeney Todd), but last year they moved it back to the side of the park in an empty space.

Comment

I enjoyed Howl-O-Scream; I think they do the best job of any amusement park when it comes to decorating. While the atmosphere is more family friendly than what I prefer, the shows are entertaining and the attention to detail on the sets is great.

Some actors are hit or miss, but they do have some phenomenal talent that know how to play off the crowd.
              Katie Lane
              Partner/VP
              Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
              sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Agree i can't wait to go again!!!!!

Comment

I have gone to the one in Tampa, I liked it, not as good as Halloween Horror Nights. One thing that was great is the Fright Feast Dinner Show it is a up charge but worth it. All you can eat dinner and a live show before the event even starts and as a bonus you get a 30 min run of the park before they let the others in to the haunts. With 0 wait time I can knock out 3 to 4 haunts before the lines start.lol.
                  Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
                  X