Ticket printing companies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket printing companies

Where can I get printed tickets with our haunted house logo and information on the back of the ticket for a good price?
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

http://hauntedprints.com/
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

The cheapest I have found. Used then each year no problem for tickets, binding, numbering, perf, bar code all included for one price.

http://www.grandstandstore.com/
      Randy Russom

www.midstatescare.com
      Mid State Scare - San Luis Obispo and Santa Maria's favorite Haunted House
      2013 - Hmmm, we shall see what gets conjured up

Comment

pixelpushersinc.com Call me at 847.550.650 for Ticket printing.
        Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
        sean@pixelpushersinc.com
        312.613.7326 Mobile
        847.550.6560 X 102 Office
        844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Comment

Send me an email and ill be more than happy to work up a quote for you.
          Joshua
          www.hauntedprints.com
          info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

I've been using another supplier, but since there are a few vendors here I'd like to take the opportunity to make a statement about what I, and probably most haunts, would really value in ticket features that you apparently cannot get at rock bottom prices.

Anytime you can get 10,000 full color, front and back, 1/8th page tickets for around $200 bucks is a FANTASTIC deal in my book. BUT if you want to add a single kind of security feature the price shoots WAY up.

We're all business people- I understand pricing your product and the additional processing costs, but... Surely there must be some form of cost effective / cheap to produce- form of security that can be done.

If it has not been developed yet- well then the day it is I, and every buyer of tickets, would run over the competition on the way to your door!

Ticket numbering- not important to me
            Rounded corners- not important to me
            Perforations- somewhat important
            Barcodes- Somewhat important
            Foil- important
            UV marking- important
            Micro printing- important
            embossing- important
            other methods yet to be developed- who knows, but I bet there is a way...

anywho- just my 2 cents...
            How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Working...
            X