Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Website on Mobile

Hello Haunted House and Attraction owners,

Dropping by to offer my services if any are in need.

You guys all have amazing looking websites, but how do they look on today's mobile devices? Are your quests having to zoom in and scroll all around just to find your location? I'm not going to toss stats at you about mobile and the importance, if you care to see them, then watch the Video on this page http://servemobi.com/mobile-sites. I'll just tell you what I have to offer.

What I offer is stand alone mobile website design. These are separate, lightweight mobile websites that that your customers/visitors will land on when viewing your website from a mobile device. Your visitors will be presented with a clean design that offers them all the key information up front, at thumb click away. They do not affect your current website at all.
    Of course you can still add videos and images about the haunt as well, direct customers to your pre-paid ticket page or other options you may want.

Take a look here at a few mobile site that were done for other haunts. View them from your mobile device to see:
    Darksydeacres.com
    Hauntedvoid.com
    LaddsEvilAcres.com

To learn more about my services visit: servemobi.com. You can contact me there for additional information and a quote.
    Even if you need a single landing page link from a QR code, I can help.
    As sites that are for this industry generally need custom design, I cant offer a set price to all, but will work with you the best I can.

Some samples:
    dsa-sample-400.jpg evilacres-sample-400.jpgvoid-sample-400.jpg

p.s. hopefully I posted in the correct section
    Last edited by scareshack; 07-25-2013, 05:07 AM. Reason: typo

Dark's "tap to call" doesn't work (no phone number in the coding) but otherwise your layouts are very clean, simple, and effective ! If I wasn't already able to do this myself, I'd use you in a heartbeat

Comment

Originally posted by NightmareAftershockLLC View Post
      Dark's "tap to call" doesn't work (no phone number in the coding) but otherwise your layouts are very clean, simple, and effective ! If I wasn't already able to do this myself, I'd use you in a heartbeat

Thanks for the compliments on the layouts.
      Talk about timing also, im in the mist of working on the one site today, so yes, parts are not fully working on the one, good catch. Probaly should have finished updating it prior to posting so folks could get a better feel for it.

Comment

Working...
      X