Used porta-potties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used porta-potties

They aren't just for dumping in anymore. Of course they come useable just as they are. We had the company that sold them to us service them in exchange for tickets. But there are better uses. The first year we took the back off and the pot out and used it as the entrance to the haunted house. The next year it was inside the house as the entrance to "the rat hole" you went into the PJ got on your knees and crawled through a 4' in diameter x 20' metal pipe. The next year it was the exit for the HH. It was pushed up against the back of the tent in a darkish area looking desolate and forgotten, just visable to the cue line. Then all of a sudden a dozen people would bust out of it with a gorilla with a chainsaw chasing them. Good stuff! Only $250 each. I have a dozen so don't wait too long. I can check on shipping just give me your zip code. George Maser 864-761-7223 www.tentsandsigns.compot outside.jpgpot inside.jpgtrailer of pots.jpg
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

some still left.

I've sold 41 out of the 50 I had on hand. Only 9 left. Shipping on one is around $100 (some places). Call for freight quotes.
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Working...
    X