Bud Light makes one for the horror fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bud Light makes one for the horror fan

During the game tonight did anybody get the chance to see the new hitchiker commercial. Awesome, I thought the best commercial for the Superbowl was the Blockbuster mouse commercial but the hitchiker was great too.
    My two favorites!

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2819735

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2819648
    Im bummin the Bears lost but hey Peyton finally got his ring. They"ll be back next year but hopefully with a QB!

Yeah that was good. Sorry about your Bears. Grossman really screwed up bad, seemed to choke in the 4th. I understand your frustration, but look out with Brett coming back, the Pack might be dangerous, that is if Thompson is willing to open up the wallet. Well, now the dreaming can begin.....
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Man Ron you got no idea how bad this hurts! Yeah you do your a packer fan!

I said it all year long, it's not just Rex! Yeah the kid is like a deer in headlights but the plays they call into him i just can't understand! Man Ron Turner is such an idiot!
      Where was the running game? It was working, jones was breaking it for some good runs, they would get a few first downs and they would call in the long pass down feild! Gotta be greedy, can't just take a few yards at a time!

My wife was screaming at Rex for throwing the ball, but it was a passing play he had no running back, it was pass or sack or throw it away.

So it's pouring rain the balls wet, vision sucks and Ron Turners telling the kid with the noodle arm to throw downfeild! I just don't get it!

I said it on a lot of message boards, the key to victory today was run,run, run,keep Peyton off the feild, keep the defense fresh so they can keep up and hopefully take the ball away and pressure Manning and score themselves a couple of times.
      Nope the defense played the whole game, Peyton had more game time tonight than any other night in his carreer.

Where was the running game man? I hate Ron Turner and feel bad for Rex he has to face the crowd again and Ron just sits in his box!

Comment

You guys must have been pissing in your pants after the 1st kick off. I actually think I heard you screaming! lol, Actually thought about you. Oh well, 7 more moths til the 1st reg season game of next season...
        www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

So the Bears need a new defense, maybe one modeled after the old Bill Wade passing? LOL!
          Talk about watching football and getting frustrated!
          Yes, I'm showing my age with this post!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Yeah, I saw it, pretty frickin sweet.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
            http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
            "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
            http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Can you

Can you say CHOKE?
              Ok it was raining....SO YOU MAKE A FEW MILLION A YEAR TO PLAY FOOTBALL?

Oh well Kevin now we will wait another 20 years
              Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

yeah the bears quarterback is a 50-50 kind'a guy. you never know what kind'a game he'll bring. still however at least your team made it to the super bowl.

Comment

Yeah, I loved that one. "It's a bottle opener..."
                  www.mindseizure.com
                  www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Originally posted by SpFXChic
                    Yeah, I loved that one. "It's a bottle opener..."
                    "Are you kidding he has a chainsaw!" LMAO

You would have almost thought they consulted a Haunt about that commercial!

Comment

Working...
                    X