BODYBAG FX DEMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BODYBAG FX DEMO

Ok Kiddies, youve seen our Makeup FX work at many of the events over the years, Youve seen our Multisectional Zombie segment on Haunting Makeup volume 1, Nows YOUR chance to sit in on our 90 minute STEP by STEP HOW-TO, As we recreate the makeup Job seen on the video, Be sure to register early to avoid being one of those guys standing along the backwall, trying to catch a peek!!!!!
    And if knowledge isnt a big enough incentive to get your attention, BodyBag Entertainment will also be giving out 2 Prize packs to 2 lucky attendees!!!!!!!!!!
    See you in Columbus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

You forgot to mention that you'll be in Tell City too!
    Thanks, Jeff
    www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
    www.HauntForum.com
    www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Frightener I will be everywhere this year! I am like the energizer bunny, I keep going and going and going...... but this forum thread is just for MWHC and I didnt want to clutter it all up with self promotions! but yes we will be in TellCity as well!
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Ok, but it didn't say that in the title...

Maybe something like "Look out MHC...BodyBags will be in the FLESH!"

I would have caught that!? LOL
        Thanks, Jeff
        www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
        www.HauntForum.com
        www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Working...
        X