Last minute order? IT'S NOT TOO LATE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last minute order? IT'S NOT TOO LATE!

It's not to late to order your last minute items. Need that one last light or fogger or have room for one more pneumatic prop mechanism. We can help yea out of a bind. We are still able to fill new orders. Special effects lighting equipment takes approx1 week turn around, Pneumatic prop mechanisms can be turned around and out the door in as little as 1 day (for stock product line). Custom mechanisms may take longer depending on complexity. Check out our website at: http://www.boocrewproduction.com

Please feel free to inquire about anything you may need to complete your haunt.
    Ken
    www.boocrewproduction.com

Its always nice to hear that someone that producs a quality prop is available at this late point, perhaps some of ou guys that got stiffed by some of the larger prop companies should give BCP a call and see if what they can do for you!
    Our cut off date was 9-7-2007 and I cannot believe the orders that keep popping up.
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Working...
    X