I hate Netherworld ... Seriously!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate Netherworld ... Seriously!

This is the second year in row this city has damaged our business!!! Those damn Braves last year had a playoff spot in the bag and lost like 10 in a row and let the Cards sneak in the playoffs on the last day then play 19 days out of 31 during October. Now the Braves make the Wild Card... and no less play St. Louis and they CHOKE AGAIN! Now St. Louis Cards in the real playoffs once again... last season was one of our worst ever! And this year has already started off as maybe the worst we've ever had... and bam The Cards make the playoffs again thanks to the Atlanta! LOL

So for this reason I think Netherworld has cast a curse on me... they are now our mortal enemies!!! LOL

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Im so happy the Rangers lost to the Oriels tonight...let me keep them out of the play offs!
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Orioles > Rangers

What Allen said!

Comment

Such is the bizarro world of Love, War, Politics, Haunts, and Baseball.

C.

Comment

It could be worse. For us both area baseball teams are in the playoffs after being pathetic for years. It's been 15 years since the orioles have been in the playoffs and more thsn 70 years since a DC baseball team made the playoffs and now everyone is going nuts. Add that to the political climate and it's a tough year.

Allan

Comment

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
            Im so happy the Rangers lost to the Oriels tonight...let me keep them out of the play offs!
            You know, Rangers fans are probably SCREAMing over this.

C.

Comment

Allan,

I'm going to help you out here... I will NOT CHEER for Baltimore, I hope they lose in three straight!!! Now sorry to say I will be cheering for the Nationals in three straight... sorry buddy!

Let me make a prediction though... the idiot ass Nationals shut down Strausburgh so you have no chance. The Cardinals are a better team than the Nationals and have the better pitching so I'm predicting a Cardinals victory!!!

Again thanks a whole hell of a lot Netherworld!!!

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

Tigers made it too and shouldn't have. Thanks White Sox for giving them the division. Try not losing 12 of your last 15 next year, thanks. Go back to being terrible Detroit. At least the Lions are following that formula this season. Should be 0-4 if the Rams weren't just as terrible.
                Jared Layman

Comment

Hey the Rams aren't terrible they are 3-2. I don't mind the Rams ... these Cardinals are starting to become a real problem around here. Our business was so bad last night we shouldn't have even opened. I'm serious! I'm never coming to Atlanta ever again... that is two years in a row this team choked. ALso not sure if you watched the game but those Braves fans are classless throwing trash all over the field, and attacked several Cardinal Fans! Totally classless! Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

At least the Nats and the O's have no playoff experience hopefully they go out quick. At least in St Louis everyone is used to your team being good it's not as much as a story as it is here. Baltimore was always known as a baseball town but the past 15 years its turned into a football town, but the sleeping giant has been awoken. The Strasburg deal is helpful...

Rams look good but they lost their receiver who has been awesome.

Allan

Comment

What's wrong with the tigers

Tiger killed the sock every time they played this season. When you lose 12 out of 14 games to a team you should not beat them for the division. I only have one other thing to add and that is the words "triple crown".
                      Phatman

Comment

Im a huge braves fan, but chipper got us to the playoffs this year, and he single handily took us out with his error. He did the same thing last year when he lost the ball in the lights on last game of season in Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                          Hey the Rams aren't terrible they are 3-2. I don't mind the Rams ... these Cardinals are starting to become a real problem around here. Our business was so bad last night we shouldn't have even opened. I'm serious! I'm never coming to Atlanta ever again... that is two years in a row this team choked. ALso not sure if you watched the game but those Braves fans are classless throwing trash all over the field, and attacked several Cardinal Fans! Totally classless! Larry
                          Yeah, your right sorry. The Rams aren't too bad. I'm just angry the Lions once again suck this year. I am so sick of having the worst NFL franchise of all time as my hometown team. Flat out, the Rams should have beat the Lions earlier this year and blew it though. Right now, yeah the Rams are better than the Lions. We will have to see if Detroit can turn it around. Maybe with our high draft pick this season we can draft some defense.
                          Jared Layman

Comment

just outside st louis

we have a new haunt, The birds are winning, and rain last weekend and forcast for this weekend too! need i say more?

Comment

Working...
                            X