Nightshade Manor in the News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightshade Manor in the News

Looks like we've made it! This is the first year for Nightshade Manor and we are doing even better than I had anticipated. Everyone in Memphis is talking about us. Our patrons are calling us the best, scariest haunted attraction to ever open its doors in Memphis. One of the most common comments is "I've been to a lot of haunted houses but never one like this!" Each night we have had many people pay an additional $2 to go through the haunt again. On opening night, we had one young lady who wet herself, went back to the box office and paid another $12 to go through again and she wet herself a second time. I'm not kidding!

We are being featured in an article in the Memphis Commercial Appeal today http://www.commercialappeal.com/mca/...078237,00.html. Several other local newspapers have also featured stories about us. Our local NBC affiliate broadcast a story about us on the evening news last week and Fox is coming tomorrow night to do the same and to top it off, we were called by Lions Gate Films who wants to do a cross-promotion with Nightshade Manor and the film SAW III.

Hope everyone else is having a great season!

Boo!
    Kevin
    MindWerxKMG, LLC

actually on the 2nd time she wet herself three times. I slid at her legs and she did it and in the next room at the cemetary and then again outside with the chainsaw guy. Her boyfriend got mad and started throwing stuff at the chainsaw guy yelling at him to stop because she wet herself. Her name was Erica I caught it the second time they went through.

The Collierville newspaper said that it was scary and it was hard to concentrate on the talking skull because of the screaming patrons. One of the visitors said she forgot to breathe and she was sweating a lot.

One fat lady that walked out said "Is that it?" I came outside and they all started running like hell the one in the back tripped over someone and they all fell down. I walk up to one of them while she was screaming on the floor and said "Was that your big escape?" ahh revenge is sweet.

oh yeah pictures:

me

me and you

Comment

That's great! Congrats! Free press is nice, isn't it?!
      www.mindseizure.com
      www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

That's awesome Kevin! Congrats! Love the pictures!!! :twisted:

Kel
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

CONGRATS

Comment

Here is a video that goes along with the newspaper story.

http://www.appealtv.com/9_fun_places...e_scary_season
            Kevin
            MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Awesome coverage... would you happen to have any more video from the haunt? -Tyler
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I will be posting video after the season is over.
                Kevin
                MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

http://www.celebsoundboards.com/sounds/billhearld.mp3

here is some audio from a remote the haunt did.

Comment

Working...
                  X