Air Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Gun

Hi there, I was wondering if any of you could help me locate a prop I'm looking for. In 07 I went through Dream Reapers haunted house in Illinois and they had a clown room full of different clowns. One clown had this big gun looking thing that shot puffs of air at the patrons as they walked by... Do any of you know where I could get something like that?

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

I believe they you are talking about an airzooka
    http://www.amazon.com/Can-You-Imagin...1470015&sr=8-1
    I use them alot and They are quite effective.
    Allen H.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Front, what you saw was basically an air cannon. You can adjust them to shoot pulses instead of a single shot. They attatched it to a hose and put it on a fake gun to make it look like they were shooting you. You can buy them ready to go but i dont know off hand who sells them. We bought the parts from digital sound and lighting and built our own.
      Greg Allen
      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

I think the one they were using was a model made by Little Spider. I have one of these as well. I don't think they sell them anymore. Hollywood Controls and Haunted Enterprises both offer them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
          I believe they you are talking about an airzooka
          http://www.amazon.com/Can-You-Imagin...1470015&sr=8-1
          I use them alot and They are quite effective.
          Allen H.
          Not exactly what I'm looking for, but a good idea none the less!
          If I don't find what I'm looking for, I may go for a few of those!
          Thanks!

Originally posted by N2SPOOKINU View Post
          Front, what you saw was basically an air cannon. You can adjust them to shoot pulses instead of a single shot. They attatched it to a hose and put it on a fake gun to make it look like they were shooting you. You can buy them ready to go but i dont know off hand who sells them. We bought the parts from digital sound and lighting and built our own.
          Thanks! I'll check their site out!

Originally posted by Barry View Post
          I think the one they were using was a model made by Little Spider. I have one of these as well. I don't think they sell them anymore. Hollywood Controls and Haunted Enterprises both offer them as well.
          Man LS made so much cool stuff! I hate that they don't do haunt products anymore! And I checked out the other sites, the Hollywood Controls one looks like they just attached a paintball gun to a air compressor hose of some sorts...
          Who would have thought!?

Thanks guys!
          Zach Wiechmann
          www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Edge Designs has a clown that blows a large puff of smoke.
            But their site appears to be down at the moment.
            I think they called them blow effects.
            Kevin R. Alvey
            info at gore-galore.com
            www.gore-galore.com
            www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
            www.youtube.com/goregalore13
            www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Front Yard Fright View Post
              Hi there, I was wondering if any of you could help me locate a prop I'm looking for. In 07 I went through Dream Reapers haunted house in Illinois and they had a clown room full of different clowns. One clown had this big gun looking thing that shot puffs of air at the patrons as they walked by... Do any of you know where I could get something like that?

Thanks in advance for any help.
              Have you found what you are looking for? If not I might be able to help you build something close.

Comment

Hmm

Ok I am brain dead.......I know what you are talking about......since it is in our haunt.

We took a nerf gun....and converted it

There is an air cannon on the top of the wall.....we bought a little box thingy that makes the other thingy sound like a machine gun shot.

I know the people bought it have a ton of stuff to hook up to air cannons

I just can't remember who it was..... SORRY
                Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Paintball gun, to a HPA tank. Or high pressure air/compressed aire which ever you preffer. Shoots air at people...make sure there are no paintballs. For some $$$ you can make your paintball gun look like a reall gun. You can buy sleek air pressure tanks that arent verry big. And the best part it you can fil lthem up with any compressed air source or even a scuba tank. But for a haunt who needs fast use. I would suggest getting multiple HPA tanks and getting them all filled up. Make sure you buy a paintball gun with low operating pressure so you can get many shots out of one tank. This will limit your ability for realistic look but it will last you all night. I would buy a spyder VS1 if you go for this approach. Its loud and shoots forever on one 3000 psi tank. 5-9 tanks would last you atleast two nights. Granted your not shooting consecutively..as in all the time. If so i would reccomend a higher pressure tank which gets about 150 per tank range.

Comment

I don't know if these are the same they are called Air Zookas I got one for Christmas this year they are great they shoot puffs of are from at least 20 feet away.If you didn't know what it was in the dark it would really be freaky. It feels like a wall of air just hits you. You can buy them from Spencer Gifts here is the url

http://www.spencersonline.com/product/Airzooka/ hope this helps
                    Attached Files
                    Chris & Carrie Baxterhttp://www.reapersrealm.ca

Comment

OPPS! Sorry didn't see previous posts
                      Chris & Carrie Baxterhttp://www.reapersrealm.ca

Comment

I got a nice machine gun from little spider about 4 years ago... still works great, but I don't think they are in business anymore. Several years ago I got a few little boxes from hauntmaster products that you could hook up to an air cannon and make it fire like a machine gun...not sure if they still make them though...

-Tim
                        Tim Bunch
                        House Of Horrors And Haunted Catacombs
                        www.houseofhorrorsbuffalo.com

Comment

Yes

Thats it hauntmaster!!!!
                          Sorry I couldn't think of the name
                          Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Working...
                          X