Cost effective detail ideas at Hobby Lobby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost effective detail ideas at Hobby Lobby

I suprisingly found some good stuff from Hobby Lobby today. You want stencils for wall designs? They've got 'em! You want a new air brush? Got 'em! You want ideas for wall decorations? Go to the scrapbooking section and check out the single sheets that have old designs that just look like they belong in a haunt!

These were just a few of the things I found while I was there. Never considered Hobby Lobby before but they have some useful stuff for us... :-D

Ryan

Awesome man thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Haunter View Post
      I suprisingly found some good stuff from Hobby Lobby today. You want stencils for wall designs? They've got 'em! You want a new air brush? Got 'em! You want ideas for wall decorations? Go to the scrapbooking section and check out the single sheets that have old designs that just look like they belong in a haunt!

These were just a few of the things I found while I was there. Never considered Hobby Lobby before but they have some useful stuff for us... :-D

Ryan
      You just perfectly described the entirety of my last month. Oh, and Dollar Tree has some great finds as well.

C.

Comment

Hey Honey! Lets head to Hobby Lobby!

Boy will my wife be pleasantly surprised when I volunteer to take her to Hobby Lobby! I'll have to double the budget though - she shops there as well!

Great idea about the wall coverings!
        Travis "Big T" Russell
        President
        Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Dollar Store Cross

Several yrs. ago I saw, I bought, a metal cross, fairly ornate, about 12 inches high, perfect for my tomb, to go on one of the drawers that slide out where the body lays.. I covered the front of the tomb with real old, soft bricks, built them in an arch, big steel door..So with all these authentic materials and design, I chose to leave the fancy steel cross ON the white cardboard it came on from the store. I sprayed it with clear laquer to weather -proof it somewhat.
          "We spent a lot of money on Grandpa's marker!"
          "No you did not! I see the Dollar Store cardboard still on it!"
          ha-ha-ha!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X