X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Scare - Illinois Area

HAUNT ACTORS - CHANCE TO ACT IN MAJOR SUMMER HAUNT IN ILLINOIS
    (JUNE-NOVEMBER)

If you are a haunt actor in the Illinois area, please feel free to respond to this thread for details.

Rehearsals will begin May 31.

Register your interest and resume now!

info@suddenimpactentertainment.com

Lynton V Harris
    Chairman & CEO
    THE SUDDEN IMPACT! ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY
    www.suddenimpactentertainment.com
    Lynton V Harris

presents

THE SCARIEST PLACES ON EARTH!

Los Angeles is a big city but Illinois is a piece of land roughly the size of France, it might help you to narrow your area down somewhat to attract actors.
    Or maybe it is safe to assume it will be near Chicago?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

3 and out

Thats all i'm saying

Comment

Lynton,

Sent you a PM w/some contacts for you.
        Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
        The White Star Farm
        "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Comment

Nicole is it safe to say you sent him contacts to the Almighty Svenpuss! LOL

If not i will BUT, i get them during October for one weekend and Netherworld also gets them one weekend, anybody who gets in our way i"ll chop their legs off with a dirty axe.

I have to see my kids... Im dying down here not seeing them and looking very forward to their visit.

Mr Lynton, im just going to drop their name again it's Svenpuss out of Rockford Illinois do yourself a favor and hire these guys there freggin NUTS!

Here's a link to their myspace and im adding a few photo's as well. http://www.myspace.com/svenpuss

The Creepy's in person.

Mr J.D. Grime

Who is by the way one of the best que line entertainers i have ever had the pleasure to work with..1000's of one liners! Do NOT leave your cat alone with this guy! Including Mr Tuxedo!

Mr.s Lupus Greenwich AKA Sphincter and many more numerous characters. This chick has more costumes than any trunk hauled by elephants could ever hold !!

Lupus and Lexi in action at Dungeon of Doom in Grayslake Illinois. Yes Lexi is bald it's not a man nor a skinhead mask, her body rejects hair the perfect cantidate for anyones Freak show. Yet don't tell her that she will remove your testicles with a plastic fork !!

And Finally Brooke Englehart (sister to Lupus Greenwich)who is the mastermind to their make up. They do all their own stuff,costumes, make up and characters.
          You hire they come in and Kick ass!

These guys have made three tours over the last three years putting well over 1000 miles on their vehicles, sleeping amongst the street refuge in cardboard boxes in every city along the way.

They have attended Transworld for many years bringing their gruesome touch to you live at Dream Reapers many times as guest actors during the convention.

They are very good at hands on Haunt actor training (one of the reasons we hired them for a weekend at Woods of Terror this coming fall.

When their out of character they are great and often shy yet outgoing people. They promote themselves very well and bring one hell of a huge scare factor wherever they go !! Great as que line tag team or in a section at your haunt. tell them the theme you want them to work in advance and they show up Locked and Loaded !!!

This Troupe in my honest opinion is well worth the very small amount they ask for,personally i think they deserve more but hey as they told me" We just want to haunt!"

Incredibly motivated, when we lost our haunt back in 2005 they could have stopped acting and moved on with life, instead we planned tours, did photoshoots and created characters and took to the roads with our show.

Yes this is my old crew and i miss them dearly !!! I would take bullets for these guys!

Thanks for considering them!
          Last edited by Kevin Dells; 05-19-2008, 06:19 PM.

Comment

I'm not really sure how serious this guy is about promoting this event or even if it's still going to happen. A few weeks ago, he sent me a message on MySpace asking if I had any Illinois Haunter contacts.

I then replied, asking for more details, offering to spread the word to my entire Haunter distribution list, plus promote the event on my website for FREE.

Since then, I have sent him the same offer to help out, from two different email accounts (in case one of my emails got snagged by a spam filter or something) and he still hasn't replied.

I suppose that's what I get for actually offering to help someone. LOL. Like they say... you can lead a horse to water... I believe there's also a saying about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Go figure!

I just sent him a PM here on Hauntworld, so I guess we’ll just have to wait and see if he gets back to me. LOL.
            Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
            Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

And a few more pictures since it would only let me put up four at a time.

Call it a standing Ovation if you will !!

Brooke Englehart

Lexi

JD and Ted

Brooke working at A Theater of Lost Souls (XXXdirks haunt in Green Bay Wisconsin area)

Comment

Kevin, you got me!

I also contacted Reggie about this on her myspace - now all they need to do is touch base.
                Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
                The White Star Farm

Comment

Originally posted by Nicole View Post
                  Kevin, you got me!

I also contacted Reggie about this on her myspace - now all they need to do is touch base.
                  Thanks darlin!

Like iv'e posted on your myspace a few times" I miss you very much too!"

Wish you could come down with the gang! But hope all's going well with your haunt

Comment

We miss you too Kevin! When you are comin' up yonder?!?!
                    Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
                    The White Star Farm

Comment

Wow Those Are Some Kick A$$ Costumes
                      ~Bill Mlinac
                      The Deadland Haunted House
                      www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                      www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Summer Scare Update

THANKYOU ALL WHO HAVE REGISTERED INTEREST SO FAR.

WE HAVE HAD TO WAIT TO ANNOUNCE DUE TO CONTRACT.

WILL OPEN JUNE 20/27 TBA

LUPIS, LEXI & CO....PLEASE CONTACT ME AT info@suddenimpactentertainment.com

Lynton V Harris
                        Lynton V Harris

presents

Comment

Summer Scare - Illinois

Start Date Has Been Delayed.

Thankyou To Those Who Have Shown Interest.

More Soon.

Lynton V Harris
                          Lynton V Harris

presents

Comment

Working...
                          X