Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas!

Just saying happy Holodays to all of my forum friends! Stay safe this holiday season and have fun!
    Allen Hopps and SCREAMS crew.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Yes thank you Allen I hope the same for you and your family. That gos for everyone on here too merry Christmas and happy new year!!!!!!!
    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
    www.horrorfields.com

Comment

To all my Politically Correct friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all;”

PLUS

“a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great, (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only “AMERICA” in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual orientation of the wisher.” (Disclaimer: By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher who assumes no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.) Roll Eyes

To all my non-Politically correct friends:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
      http://www.bigscaryshow.com
      http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you and yours Allen best wishes for the year to come.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!
          Richard Alvarado
          Moxley Manor Haunted House

www.moxleymanor.com
          www.nightscarebeforechristmas.com
          Stalk Us on Facebook
          Stalk Us on Twitter
          Stalk Us on YouTube

Comment

Merry Christmas

Comment