That's where I am!
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

"CHICAGO!"?
      No wonder I can't find Transworld!
      I've just spent all this time driving around Vegas!?
      Isn't it in Vegas this year?
      I guess I'm the victim of too much Vegas-hype!?
      Dam!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Yep, there is a lot of us up here, and litterally no time to do anything. It's pretty crazy up here. But it'll all be over in just a few days.
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

sorry Jim not in Vagas. Im Sad to see them go that far out. This was my first year at the convention and we got some cool prop ideas all of which is TOP SECRET as you can imagine. Who here wishes they could of brought one of the dancers home with you? I have my hand up.
          5 years in the business and still ticking
          Ive been through HELL on Earth. What can you do?
          USSN

Comment

I couldn't go
            Slash
            "If you fail to plan, plan to fail"

Comment

Me, either, Slash. Didn't have a ton of time to get online either at the end of last week.
              www.mindseizure.com
              www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

I am obviously not there either. I was hoping to combine my anual winter vaction in a warmer climate with Hauntworld but the Las Vegas local didn't happen..... Couldn't justify flying all the way there and getting my 'ears' frozen off....

Comment

It was actually quite funny watching the warm weather folks play in the snow! Sunday we stepped out on the back patio for a rest and there were a bunch of people taking pictures in the snowstorm.
                  I told them feel free to take a snowball home with them it was the only free thing in Chicago all weekend!

Comment

FREE snow, take it Home, Kevin No Shit! Why does everything COST SO MUCH in Chicago? this being my 5th year attending we came prepared!
                    Cases of food, drink, snacks, were provided by Larry Farmer, which saved us ALOT! one cup of morning coffee for the crew 20 bucks x 5 days = 100 Dollars for frigging morning coffee!!!!!! add in the 18 dollars a day parking at OUR hotel x 2 cars x 5 days =180 dollars to leave our cars sitting in the hotel lot where we are already being price gouged at, and what is up with the TAXIS adding a dollar a head, I have never seen that before! so what should be a 5 dollar ride turns into a 10 dollar ride......tsk tsk shame shame
                    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Originally posted by bodybagging
                      FREE snow, take it Home, Kevin No I have a foul Mouth! Why does everything COST SO MUCH in Chicago? this being my 5th year attending we came prepared!
                      Cases of food, drink, snacks, were provided by Larry Farmer, which saved us ALOT! one cup of morning coffee for the crew 20 bucks x 5 days = 100 Dollars for frigging morning coffee!!!!!! add in the 18 dollars a day parking at OUR hotel x 2 cars x 5 days =180 dollars to leave our cars sitting in the hotel lot where we are already being price gouged at, and what is up with the TAXIS adding a dollar a head, I have never seen that before! so what should be a 5 dollar ride turns into a 10 dollar ride......tsk tsk shame shame
                      Rob buddy, let me book the rooms for next year.
                      We received free parking, 24 hr shuttle service and a free buffet breakfast every morning.
                      I'll remind you on the next phone call!! lol
                      Thanks, Jeff
                      www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
                      www.HauntForum.com
                      www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Jeff without a doubt it shall be you booking the arrangements next year!!!!! worse case scenario , I shall camp out near the mountains!!!!!
                        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Im probably gonna campout by the mountains in Vegas next year. Sunrise mountain that is thats where my aunt lives by. Although the last time I visited my family I vowed not to stay with family lol! You know stupid family arguements ect. Maybe I will make it a real vacation and stay at Mandalay Bay! Ahhh! rest and relaxation! Ya keep dreaming! Like Chicago was ever R&R. It was always alot of fun dont get me wrong! But never R&R more like adrenaline pumped, no sleep haunting weekend to the extreme. With drinking at the Crowne Plaza on top of it. I wonder what will be the bar the haunters with gather at in Vegas?
                          Damon
                          Damon Carson

Comment

Every bar has "Spirits".
                            "Spirits", funny word. Sounds like someone is trying to put intelligence in that liquid, maybe to shift blame onto that bottled personality?
                            Be sure and rub the beer bottle three times and make your three wishes.
                            "I want to be smarter.
                            I want to have more sackz appeal.
                            I want the members of the opposite sackz in this bar to get better-looking".

Of course only the last wish will get granted, lazy Genie!
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                            X