Used Attraction or Props For Sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Attraction or Props For Sale?

Hello all! In case you haven't heard the news, we are working on resurrecting the Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction in the San Diego area next year. We have been working on our updated business plan, including cost projections. Our intent is to once again operate as an LLC and either support one or more area charities, or operate as an actual 501c3 not for profit business.

At any rate, we're interested in being alerted on any and all used attractions and props being offered for sale, so please add the email address info(at)raycliffmanor(dot)com to your email database and include us when you send out your notices. Unfortunately we won't have time to respond to every email, but if we are interested in what you are selling, we'll definitely get back to you as soon as possible.

We're still in the early stages of trying to locate and secure a building, so if you're in the San Diego County area and you have a property/building you'd be interested in discussing with us, please let us know!

For those of you who know what Lee and I have been through the past couple of years and who have reached out to us in love and support, thank you, thank you, thank you! Your encouragement, love and support has helped us to remain true to our passion and our vision. The haunt industry is one that I am privileged to be a part of and I am grateful for my haunt friends and family. There truly are no better people! We look forward to sharing our progress as we raise Raycliff Manor like a phoenix from the ashes, only bigger, stronger and better than ever... with an even greater reach to supporting important causes and the manifestation of our fellow haunters dreams (screams)!

Kelly
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Nothing but good mojo coming your way pal!

-Joel-
    Heartstoppers
    Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
    www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

Thanks Joel! Now that we're in the same state, we need to get together!
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Sending all the support and love from Louisville, KY - Haunted Hotel!!!

Comment

Thanks for the love and support! I really do appreciate it!
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
          X