So Much For It Being Slow..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Much For It Being Slow..

A dozen are set to show up here soon, then I just had a call that 20 carnival workers will be here close to midnight!
    With school starting this week I thought it would slow down to almost nobody, guess again!?
    This carnival group is not the carnival group that was here a few weeks ago and were a riot, but some of them were here a year ago and had some workers that are from South Africa, who told the ones coming here tonight all about it and got them all enthused to be here tonight!
    And I have never spent one penny advertising in South Africa!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

They Showd!

The 24 people , Afrikanners, speaking that strange sounding combo of more than one european language.
    The acrobat girl was very physically qucik-reacting to possible fear,and it was to eveyone else'as great amusement!
    I wasn't ever quite sure as to how much of what I was saying they were all understanding but then they were very generous with their laughter when they did understand!
    Some of them reacted so extremely to certain scares! I hadn't seen reactions like that since a bus load of haunt owners were here one Transworld!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Welcome to World Renowned Raven's Grin Inn!
      Sarah Meier
      Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
      "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Jim?

Well tell us how it went? Shane and its I wanna know Shane this time.
        sigpic

Comment

They Were GREAT!

All audiences should be so attentive and basically polite and reactive.
          I think I heard some new swear words that night, I really scared some of them to the extreme, throwing themselves right down on the floor as quickly as humanly possible with no time for reguards of their personal physical well-being!
          (All from about $1.50 worth of costuming and "prop". What I do is so stupid as to be totally unexpected, therein lies it's effectiveness. )
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X