Verdun Manor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verdun Manor

Anybody have any contact info for Verdun Manor/Thrillvania? The contact page of their website doesn't seem to be working. I'm going to be in Dallas this week on business and was interested in maybe meeting up with someone for a peek at the place.
    Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

i too am intrested in this info, as Im in the area aswell...
    www.Doomsdayproductions.com
    www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

That's spelled "Roswel" not "Aswell", Steve. hahahaha!
      (then there's that bee sting/thing " assswell".)
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

try the whole myspace thing , it has a few good connects
        when god created light the first shadow was born

Comment

Well this discussion is from last month, but if your still interested- their phone # used to be 214-559-5779. Not sure if it still is the #, but it's worth giving it a try.
          Brad Bowen
          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Actually, I was able to contact them once I got to town. Greg (I think) took about an hour out of his day and gave us a complete walk thru of all four attractions. The place was amazing.

Along these same lines, I'm in Denver now and will be in Phoenix in three weeks. If there are any haunts willing to give a fellow haunter a sneak peek I sure would appreciate it.
            Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

Comment

Originally posted by DeadManWalking
              Actually, I was able to contact them once I got to town. Greg (I think) took about an hour out of his day and gave us a complete walk thru of all four attractions. The place was amazing.

Along these same lines, I'm in Denver now and will be in Phoenix in three weeks. If there are any haunts willing to give a fellow haunter a sneak peek I sure would appreciate it.
              There are a bunch of haunts in Denver. You can visit haunteddenver.com for all of their info. If you happen to be near Colorado Springs at any time, you are welcome to visit us, too.
              www.mindseizure.com
              www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Working...
              X