Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MFS/MHC Upcoming HauntCon and FABAIC

Hello Everyone,

We, Producers of the MFS/MHC (myself, husband Kelly Collins and Barry and Kathy Schieferstein), will have a booth at HauntCon. We will also be hosting the Midwest Haunters Convention Monster Makeup Wars sponsored by Bloody Mary. This is like the ultimate jam challenge: 6 teams with 2 artists and a model race against the clock to create a monster with a black box of makeup supplies!

Kelly and I are very excited to be attending the Face and Body Art International Convention in Orlando, Florida May 23-27, 2007 (www.FaceandBodyArt.net). FABAIC is the greatest collection of face and body painting artists in the country. The show is SOLD OUT! It is a great place to learn from the world’s Master Artists, enjoy lots of fun activities and great parties with leading suppliers.

We will be teaching a class and hosting a jam on Quick and Easy Witches, Zombies and Monsters. We’re also working with Kristen Scott as part of the FABAIC Competition Committee. Kelly and I will be coming back strong after missing the FABAIC last year! We will have a booth at the trade show promoting the Midwest Fantasy Show.

Please stop by our booths if you can make it to either HauntCon or FABAIC. We are looking forward to talking to people about the Midwest Fantasy Show and Midwest Haunters Convention, face painting, makeup, haunted attractions, etc. Please let me know us you have any questions.

All the best,
    Neena

Neena Collins | Funhouse Faces
    2430 East Powell Road | Lewis Center OH 43035
    Neena@FunhouseFaces.com 614.433-9343
    www.FunhouseFaces.com Myspace\Funhousefaces

Midwest Haunters Convention and Midwest Fantasy Show
    July 13-15, 2007 Columbus, Ohio. Holiday Inn Worthington
    www.MidwestHauntersConvention.com Myspace\MidwestHauntersConvention
    www.MidwestFantasyShow.com Myspace\MidwestFantasyShow
    Neena Collins | MidOhio Productions

Midwest Haunters Convention