How It All Comes Together.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How It All Comes Together.

Because people have sort of always asked me this , here is how it has worked lately.
    Two weeks ago I had the idea. After planning it in my head for a week, I finally began construction , it required alot of welding and very close tolerences of the finished product.
    It became heavier than I thought it should have been, but maybe the extra steel and extra thickness of the steel means it won't easily break anytime too soon?
    I got my first test of it last night after finally getting it to work at 6:30 and I'm open at 7!
    Two newbies , brought here by their friends were it's first victims but the neat thing was how impressed the rest of them were by this new item!
    It wasn't perfect, so today's shopping trip saw some more parts being fitted to the device, more grinding (but not too much), then tonight nobody showed up!
    As I was showering the whole verbal presentation of how to get the most "mileage" out of this new device just sort of seeped into my brain! And the concept/storyline fits well with some of the previous house/stuff!
    I know Jessica laughed when I explained my new frontroom routine based around this new toy. (Yes, she is my wife, so I asked her a few hours later if she Really liked my idea and she stated once again how she genuinely laughed and thought it was funny and entertaining with scary possibilitys(in the customer's mind)
    I will be talking about whether or not my ghost story suggestions prompt some people's imaginations to see such things and then I will be comparing it to a mild form of hypnosis (just to plant that seed in their minds)
    She did find an object taken from out of it's box in the front room today, in the middle of the day, no dog or cat could have done this and it wasn't laying there on the floor last night when the tour was concluded either.
    This house is haunted.
    The object in question was very dusty, yet no paw prints or mouth slobber marks from anything handling the item were to be seen.
    Strange.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Come on what is this 'toy'? ;-) Cute story

I have two cats and both of them came walking into living room with severed head props in their moths - carrying them by the hair.

Not one of the things you want to see your cats doing - as they may be thinking of your head....

Comment

This afternoon my wife called two people who also happen to be artists and own businesses just around the corner from us to come and see something "New" here.
      These two women have been on a tour of my house numerous times, have brought their familys here , everybody has roared and had great, memorable times here, and of course they know how I think.
      After I told them my little introduction, sort of a side story to the house and it's hauntings(I was setting them up) suddenly these two women were screaming and laughing , one was quicker, she was across the room in an instant! Both laughing long and hard because of what they had just experienced , courtesy of my new toy that I just made here and installed.

Why Jessica or I never thought to have a video camera recording this baffles us both, I would so love to be able to replay this many , many times for the rest of the world.......oh, well?
      My next new , necesarry component for the next new toy surprised us by coming into the local warehouse today, it wasn't supposed to be here yet for another 3 weeks!
      What else did I do today besides drive to the warehouse? Not much, just hand dug a trench, cut a slot through my side walk and buried some new piping . Two main air lines, two compressors, no waiting!
      I still can't believe how much fun this has been,and of course I am a "Fun Junky" being open to have this fun almost every night of the entire year, until I die, but then I'll probably still be here so come on in anyway!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

And the suspense builds...(queue big dramatic reverb).
        www.mindseizure.com
        www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Working...
        X