Great Haunt Promo! (13th Floor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Haunt Promo! (13th Floor)

I was poking around ad banners for different haunted attractions (on Hauntworld of course...) and came across the Haunted Hotel 13th Floor in Huntington, IN.

Wow, what a great promo! Very well produced, and does a bang up job of creating a mood for the haunt. I really enjoy those that take advantage of a strong storyline. This one is very simply produced but exceptionally creepy. Shades of Showtimes' Dexter opening credits, if you've ever seen that. Anyway... take a look and see if you agree...

http://www.hauntedhuntington.com/

Anyone know of any other very cool haunt promos out there?
    Last edited by Old Tree Studios; 03-12-2008, 10:28 PM.
    Michael Inks
    Geist Entertainment, Inc.
    www.geistentertainment.com
    "If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

Hunated Hotel 13th Floor

Thanks for the compliment.

The guys did a bang up job last year with that and a rules video they filmed one late night. We took the story line and ran with it in 2007.

For 2008, the first meeting with the director and actors already happened two weeks ago and they are fired up! The characters old and new will be woven into the show even more this year. I talked to our main Eldon the Belhop actor last night and he is excited because we have decided that Eldon will be part of the que line entertainment telling the storyline and interacting with the customers in line. He will be equiped with a wireless mic so the rest of the crowd can get involved as well.

Brett Molitor
    JamBam/Huntington Jaycees Haunted Hotel-13th Floor
    www.HauntedHuntington.com
    www.myspace.com/the_haunted_hotel

p.s. on a sad note for the Huntington Jaycees. One of the founding members from Oct 1944 and our first Chapter President, Wayne Messmore, passed away on Monday and his funeral is today. A very good friend and hero of mine, he attended my wedding reception 11 years ago.
    Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
    Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

Love the intro to your haunt, very cool and professional. I wish the Jaycees out my way would do something with their haunt, sorry to say it is real bad. On a another note I'm sorry for the lost of your freind.
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Liked it, it was interesting and makes you by into the them.
        The Care Taker
        John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

Very nice! We dove into custom haunt intros and video rules last year and its something we want to do more of! Hit us up if you would like Elswarro Productions to create something for your haunt this year!

See you at TW!

- Jason
          Booth 8920
          Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

Wow, the Elswarro que line vid is excellent! Hm.... will have to keep you in mind!
            Last edited by Old Tree Studios; 03-13-2008, 05:14 PM.
            Michael Inks
            Geist Entertainment, Inc.
            www.geistentertainment.com
            "If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

Comment

thanks michael! hit us up anytime!

Comment

Custom videos do make a big difference. I studied film myself back in the day, and now I produce a queue-line video for my haunt where we do fake commercials, news programs, a 50s-educational style rules video and such. It's amazing how much people love that kind of thing and, if done right, makes any haunt feel a little more professional (and is a great way to keep patrons happily distracted while waiting an hour or more in line).

I've considered myself branching out into custom filmmaking for haunts. That was a sharp idea, Elswarro. Hmmmm....
                DARK HOLLOW HAUNTED FOREST
                www.DarkHollowHaunt.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mephisto the Great View Post
                  I've considered myself branching out into custom filmmaking for haunts. That was a sharp idea, Elswarro. Hmmmm....
                  uh oh......we better step up our game!

Comment

Working...
                  X