Hellhound animatronic heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellhound animatronic heads

HELLHOUND ANIMATRONIC HEADS...custom built by John Merek at Xtreme Creators. He built me three of these for a junkyard scene. These HellHound Heads are from Kyle @ Midnight Studios & John built the remainder. The heads are extremely detailed & the movements include lunge forward, right to left, up & down & mouth open & close. They also all have water spitters & full soundtracks with large amplified speakers. Overall...all are in great condition other than some slight latex repairs &/or touch up paint. These cost me $4,200. each. Will sell for $2,800. each + $100. crating charge if requiring shipping. Shipping is obviously additional & can be quoted for each zip...must go freight. PM me with any ???

NOTE: The air sound your hearing is the air water spitter (it is out of water) & the cracking sound your hearing is a cracker plate mounted near the RV this prop is next to!

Jim Pashley
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj.com
    855-NJ HAUNT
    sigpic
    "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Reduced!!!

Need to clear these out....These are more realistic, have more movements & are larger than any other dog animatronic out there at a fraction of the price!!! I'll drop the price to $2,200. for one....$2,000. each for two or $1,800. each for all three units! Plus $100. crating each! Or free pick up! These were only used for two seasons...34 days!. PM me with any questions
    Jim Pashley
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj.com
    855-NJ HAUNT
    sigpic
    "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Comment

Working...
    X