"Scare", "Entertain".. Impress!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Scare", "Entertain".. Impress!

Like the truth in the old saying:"You never get a second chance to make a good first impression." Last night a group of people came through Ravens Grin who were from various parts of the country all in Mount Carroll taking some museum courses at The Campbell Center.
    At the tour's conclusion they were all complimenting the house and the tour , one man shook my hand as he said:"You are the best "Presentor" that I have ever seen!"
    "And what kind of a "Presentor" are you comparing me too?"
    "Oh, you know, someone like a College Professor."
    (I know for certain that he meant this as a compliment, but I have had to listen to a few college professors who were barely awake themselves, let alone the people in the class they were "teaching".)
    I did really enjoy his observation, I'm pretty sure that no one has ever said this to me before during the 26 years that I have been open almost evedry night of the entire year.
    It was special!
    My Cousin asked me today if I was still scaring people?
    Yes, I sure am! Like last night when I scared So many of the same people three times in a short period of time, and I used the same prop each time!
    (Maybe this "works" because their mind cannot "Get wrapped around" the possibility of me doing the Same Thing to them over and over again? )HAHAHAHAH!
    hauntedravensgrin.com
Working...
X