Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is my best option for posters and flyers/coupons, see post!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is my best option for posters and flyers/coupons, see post!!

I'm looking to order roughly 250,000 3x5/4x6 flyers/coupons and 3000-5000 11x17 posters. If you have ordered or do order this many flyers/posters, who do you use and what is the rough estimate of your cost? we used a guy last year and paid about $2,500 and I want to know if there's a more competitive company. The posts before about this have been very general and I know I'm not the only one here who orders this much print stuff, any and all answers would be appreciated.

We are using psprint.com for our flyers and posters. For 20,000 4x6 club cards/ gloss /front and back is around $500 with shipping included. I think it was $0.026 per card. There is also printplace.com too. Also, if you were getting a banner.....Worldsbestbanners.com. Hope this helps! Hope you guys have a great season and I am sure we will see you and Patrick soon.
    Bart Butler
    HobNob Productions
    http://www.brainchowstudios.com

Comment

You should contact whatever printers are mentioned for a quote. That is a bigger order than they regularly see and should be able to beat their own advertised prices for such a large quantity.

Comment

Working...
      X