Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we all pitch in and do someting nice for MUD (Daniel) I have an idea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we all pitch in and do someting nice for MUD (Daniel) I have an idea!

We all know MUD STICKY here on the forum right? He's a very nice young man who loves this industry and is trying hard to build his own haunt. I propose a charitable idea something we can do for him. What do you say to chipping in a few dollars to buy him a CFX mask? This is something he has been wanting for years and can no way right now afford it. He had a specific one in mind but is open to anything even a used one. I'll chip in and I know others that I have talked with will also chip in. What do you guys think? Just something nice for someone we all know and who has such a haunters heart. It can be any amount, a dollar here and there can add up, no need to respond with a dollar amount just a yea or nay then we can move forward. I'm a YEA!!

What do ya say guys?

Thanks,
    Sue
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

For Mud?

Shhhhiiiiiiiiiitttttttt. I'll put a couple bucks in to support the cause. But only if there's enough people to be able to go in to make it happen.

Comment

Sue you are such a softy, I'm in too. Just tell me what you need.
      Phatman

Comment

Sure I'll help out the little bastard. LOL
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
          Sure I'll help out the little bastard. LOL

Ya know....that's what I WANTED to say lol.

Comment

Originally posted by screamforadream View Post
            only if there's enough people to be able to go in to make it happen.
            You can start a Kickstarter for him. Set the end goal for a price of a mask - If the goal is reached, he gets it all. If not, he gets nothing.
            Zach Wiechmann
            www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

OMG Larry you are just too sweet for words!! Thanks. Zach, I will try to set that up. Like I mentioned before someone out there might have a used one that they would be willing to sell, if so please post here. Seriously this kid travels to Trans World every year. He loves the haunt world and posts on here quite a bit. Most of you have given him a hard time here and there so lets give him a break this season. I'll get something set up. And yes if we can't make the goal then no one will be out anything.

Phatman.....thank you!

Thank you

Sue

Comment

I will donate something.

Although I don't even own a CFX mask mud! LOL! I guess im too frugal! I would rather have about 20 masks for the price of one. But someday I will buy one. Maybe Sue will help me out! LOL! Nah but just give us the information maybe I can send a few bucks muds way. Larry and little Bastard haha! He beat me too it! LOL! just jokin mud Damon
                www.frightmasters.weebly.com
                Damon Carson

Comment

I'm in, after watching him take a beating on the forum a couple of times it's the least I could do!

Comment

http://www.compositeeffects.com/page...roduct=SMMEB01

Comment

Shut up and take my money.
                      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

To be honest mud!

Nothing against Cfx but if that is the mask you truly want. I could do that same look w a bald cap and some blood gelatin! To hell w spending 565 some dollars or more! Just my two cents! Im a down to earth person and I tell it like it is!
                        Damon
                        www.frightmasters.weebly.com
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Damon you are right about that you can't replace a great makeup artist with a mask but you can substitute with a mask. If he is a small show it is tough to have tine to do everything yourself. And a mask that you can put on in a couple of minutes may be his only option. CFX makes some of the best masks out there and I would love to have about 10 of them. I would also love to be a bad ass makeup artist but I pretty much suck at that, so if I were a small show without a makeup artist a mask may be my best option.
                          Phatman

Comment

I've seen a lot of make up jobs from haunts and I can say with 100% certainty that I've never seen any make up close to the quality of a CFX mask, it's not even close. He'll do we'll getting a CFX mask in his haunt.

DA

Comment

You all are very nice and I thank you so much!!! I will get the "kickstart" set up later today. I've been so busy here at work and at the haunt I just seem to run out of time way to fast. I've talked with Shane and he will donate also. A dollar here a dollar there it will add up. No one needs to break their bank here. We can all do this for Mud as his haunt family. OK MUD we are on our way. This may take some time and it might not be ready this season but hang in there it will happen.

Love all of you!!!!

Sue

Comment

Working...
                              X