Spooky Magazine for Kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spooky Magazine for Kids

I've been tossing this idea around for years, and it won't leave me alone. So I'd like to get some input from parents.

How do you think a spooky magazine for kids would fly? The target age group would be 9-12-year-olds. If you have kids in this age range, do you think they would be excited about getting this type of magazine?

Thanks for any thoughts/comments/advice!

Sarah
    Sarah Meier
    Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
    "Words they remember you by"

I have a 5 year old and a 14 year old. My 14 year old hasnt put down the catalogs/brouchers froms transworld since I gfot home, and he has already read the hauntworld from front to back since I got home.

The 5 year old loves to look at that stuff so Im sure he would glance at it too.

maybe a hot ides for season, spooky recipes, how to make a haunted porch or front yard (for older kids) stuff like that maybe. articles and interviews with lots of pics of haunted houses

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for replying!!

I think a lot of kids would like something like that. Whenever I get a copy of HauntWorld or Haunted Attraction Magazine, the kids who are hanging around me always like to look through it. It baffles me why this hasn't been tapped yet.

Again, thanks for your input, and I appreciate the ideas! Send more if you like, and feel free to PM me.

Cheers!
      Sarah
      Sarah Meier
      Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
      "Words they remember you by"

Comment

I think there is at least one magazine out there now for kids, and I know I have seen others on ebay.

Comment

I think it would be a great Idea.
          Dan Slatkin
          SlightlySick Illusions
          Our YouTube page
          SBE Sites the home of the $2 web site
          Our Sponsor

Comment

Working...
          X